THSU Library (Austin Campus)
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: Varies; Contact librarian for details
- The library is proud to offer thousands of volumes dealing with a variety of health, science, business, and Traditional Chinese Medicine topics.
- The library also offers access to a large collection of periodicals, DVDs, and Chinese language materials.
- Our library takes particular pride in its collection of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) journals from China, covering the period from 1982 to present.
- The Mandarin Room of the Library houses over 900 titles in the Chinese language, as well as an exclusive collection of Chinese language manuscripts, journals, and notes.
- Students are required to attend a library orientation at the start of the program and are provided with a handbook detailing the library services at that time.
The library is located in the rear of the THSU campus building.
The library staff can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com, and by phone at 512.444.8082, ext: 211.
- Printing and copying services are available in the library.
- Computers for browsing and study use are available in the library as well.
Please see the librarian for a list of current library policies.