Texas Health and Science University is located at 4005 Manchaca Road, deep in the heart of Austin’s 78704 neighborhood. This trendy creative community is in a beautiful tree-filled area, minutes from downtown. The campus is on one of the city’s major bus routes, making public transportation convenient and accessible to our students. Affordable apartments, rental houses and shopping centers are a short walking distance from the THSU campus, and many students live within a few blocks of the school.
The main campus is housed in a two-story building facing Manchaca Road. The administrative offices are just inside to the right before one enters our relaxation courtyard. The courtyard acts as the main hub of the school through which all students pass on their way to classes. Our main classrooms all have windows overlooking the courtyard and are located on the second floor. The library is located on the first floor at the end of the hallway coming from the courtyard area. The student lockers, lounge and kitchen are located on the second floor.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation, and with good reason…
- Affordable and diverse neighborhoods, from urban lofts to hill country estates
- A great climate made for outdoor enjoyment and recreation nearly year round
- Many professional and amateur sports venues and events
- More fine restaurants and clubs per capita than any other U.S. city
- A lush environment highlighted by parks, lakes and trails
- A creative culture that supports the arts, music and the theater
- Year-round festivals and celebrations for people of all ages
Texas Health and Science University in Austin offers the following programs:
Bachelor of Business Administration (enrolling soon)