THSU Library (San Antonio Campus)
THSU San Antonio Campus Library Student Orientation Guide
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:30am-3:45pm.
- The library is proud to offer hundreds of volumes dealing with a variety of health, science, business, and Traditional Chinese Medicine topics.
- The San Antonio library provides students with access to an extensive collection of eBooks and electronic research journals.
- The San Antonio library also partners with the UIW Physical Therapy library to provide additional research resources.
- Students are required to attend a library orientation at the start of the program and are provided with a handbook detailing the library services at that time.
The library is located behind the classroom at the THSU San Antonio campus in the UIW Saidoff Center.
The library staff can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 210-509-8080.
- Printing and copying services are available in the library.
- $0.10 per impression in black and white ($0.20 per sheet for a double sided copy).
- $0.20 per impression in color.
- For students, printing five pages per day is free of charge.