THSU Library (San Antonio Campus)
THSU San Antonio Campus Library Guide
Preparing for NCCAOM Exams
- Monday through Thursday: 9:30am-3:45pm.
- The library is proud to offer hundreds of volumes dealing with a variety of health, science, business, and Traditional Chinese Medicine topics.
- The San Antonio library provides students with access to an extensive collection of eBooks and electronic research journals.
- The San Antonio library also partners with the UIW Physical Therapy library to provide study space and access to in-library use of print materials.
- Students are required to attend an orientation at the start of their program and are provided with a handbook detailing library services at that time.
The library is located behind the clinic classroom at the THSU San Antonio Acupuncture Clinic.
The library staff can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 210-509-8080.
- A student computer is located by the windows in front of the Admissions Office. There is no charge for printing school-related information. The librarian is available to assist you with computer or research questions.
- Photocopying services are available.
- $0.10 per impression in black and white ($0.20 per sheet for a double-sided copy).
- $0.20 per impression in color.