THSU Library (San Antonio Campus)
THSU San Antonio Campus Library Guide THSU Library Purchase Request Form Preparing for NCCAOM Exams
- Monday through Thursday: 9:30 am-3:45pm.
- The library is proud to offer hundreds of volumes dealing with a variety of health, science, business, and Traditional Chinese Medicine topics.
- The San Antonio library provides students with access to an extensive collection of eBooks and electronic research journals.
- The San Antonio library also partners with the UIW Physical Therapy library to provide study space and access to in-library use of print materials.
- Students are required to attend an orientation at the start of their program and are provided with handouts detailing library services at that time.
The library is located behind the clinic classroom at the THSU San Antonio Acupuncture Clinic.
The library staff can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com, and by phone at 210-509-8080.
- A student computer is located by the windows in front of the Admissions Office. There is no charge for printing school-related information. The librarian is available to assist you with computer or research questions.
- Photocopying services are available.
- $0.10 per impression in black and white ($0.20 per sheet for a double-sided copy).
- $0.20 per impression in color.
Library Policies & Fees