Admission Process For U.S. Citizens
The application for admission and all associated documentation should arrive at the University at least 21 days before the first day of class (see Academic Calendar here.). Applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit, without regard to gender, age, religion, creed, race, ethnic origin or disabling conditions. This policy applies to all matters within the University. Please see the following outline for each step in the admissions process below.
The following steps may be completed on the website. You may also request a paper application and pay by check or cash.
- Submit the online application. Apply Now
- Submit the non-refundable Application Fee of $75.00 (USD).
The following items may be sent by email to email@example.com. They may also be mailed to our school address or faxed to 512-444-6345.
- Submit a Letter of Interest. Explain why you wish to attend THSU and what makes you a good candidate.
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation.
- Submit 1 digital passport photo. See passport photo requirements here.
- Submit a photocopy of your driver’s license or birth certificate.
- Submit a photocopy of licenses or certificates in the Healing Arts (if applicable).
Submit all official academic transcripts. Transcripts must be mailed directly from the schools where the coursework was completed to THSU at the address shown below.
Texas Health and Science University
4005 Manchaca Road
Austin, TX 78704
The final step in the admissions process is an interview with the Academic Dean (or other authorized official). Upon admission into the university, students will be required to submit the following items before the semester start date:
- Sign and submit the Registration and Enrollment Agreements by mail, email or fax.
- Submit the Tuition Deposit of $250.00 (USD), which will be applied toward the first trimester tuition.